Thursday 20 January 2011

Update on Kathleen

I know all Kathleen's friends and fans will be sad to hear that she is very poorly at the moment- in hospital with a broken hip. A good friend and fellow parishioner, Robert Gerrard, and his wife have been visiting regularly. He says:
Any CLOSE FRIENDS or RELATIVES of Kathleen can contact me on arelgy@aol.com for further details.
I have been very anxious as she was not answering her phone. Unfortunately, I live 350 miles away, but hope to get down to London to visit her in the near future- possibly with a copy of Moon in Leo, which is soon to go to the printers!
I know you will all be thinking of her, and wishing her well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi connie
    give Kathleen my best. maybe we can run a blog on my page when Moon in Leo is published.
    keep up the good work

    Judith

    ReplyDelete